Quete Of The Month

“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”
"Una chica debe ser dos cosas: clásica y fabulosa"
->COCO CHANEL<-

martes

My Style

Bueno aqui estoy otra vez actualizando el blog, esta vez me voy a animar a postear alguno de mispropios looks, la verdad es que no estan en muy buena calidad porque fueron tomadas contra el espejo y sacadas sin flash, perose pueden apreciar bastante bien, bueno espero sus comentarios.



CamisaLarga /Long Shirt: Stradivarius

Shorts: Bershka

Rebecca/Cardigan: Zara Basic

Botas/Boots: Primark



Well here I am again uploading the blog, this time I'm posting some of my own outfit, sorry for the bad quality but I took it against the mirror and whithout flash, but you can appreciate the outfit quiete well. hope you like, and I'll wait for your comments.



Rebeca de /Cashmere Cardigan: Zara Basic

Bufanda / Scarf: Accessorize

Chaqueta / Military Jacket: Candem Market

0 comentarios: